To be the leading and dynamic Sacco in the region, offering competitive financial services and products to members.
To provide innovative products and services to members by extensively mobilizing savings and deposits.
Bunista Sacco Society Objectives
The objectives for which the society is established are to organize and promote the welfare and economic interests of its members in accordance with the co-operative values and principles.
Co-operatives are based on the values of self-help, mutual responsibility, equality and equity. They practice honesty, openness and social responsibility in all its activities.
The society shall reflect these values by applying the following co-operative principles:
1. Voluntary and Open Membership
The society shall always be guided by the principle of voluntary and open membership in its member recruitment drives without political, ethnic, religious, gender or social discrimination.
2. Democratic Member Control
The society will be fully controlled by members who will have equal voting rights on the basis of one member one vote.
3. Economic participation by member
Members shall contribute equitably to the capital of the society and shares in the results of its operations.
4. Autonomy and Independence
The society shall operate on mutually acceptance terms with its stakeholders who will ensure its autonomy and independence.
5. Education, training and information
The society shall foster reciprocal, on-going education programmes for members, leaders, staff and the community so that they can teach and learn from each other or from the appropriate resources persons in understanding and carrying out their respective roles.
6. Co-operation among co-operatives
In order to better serve the interest of the members and the community, the society shall actively co-operate with other co-operatives locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
7. Concern for the community
The society shall show concern to the community in which it exists and operates
Specific Objectives of the society
1.To promote thrift among its members by affording them the opportunity for accumulating their savings and deposits and create a source of funds from which loans can be made to them exclusively for provident and produce purposes,at a fairand reasonable rates of interest; thereby enabling them to use and control their money for their mutual benefit.
2. To ensure personal growth through the introduction of new products and services that will promote the economic base of the members.
3. To ensure progress of members and society through continuous education programs on proper use of credit, reduction of poverty, human dignity and cooperation.
4. To apply the co-operative principle of co-operation in order to promote members interest.